Diamond MMA Compression Jock Shorts and Cup System
The following size chart is to be used as a guide only.
Your Diamonds are made to fit tight but comfortable. If you are thicker in the thighs and/or seat, go up a size.
|Small||30 – 32||68 – 76 cm|
|Medium||32 – 34||76 – 81 cm|
|Large||34 – 36||86 – 91 cm|
|X Large||36 – 38||96 – 101 cm|
|XX Large||38 – 40||111 – 122 cm|
|Small||30 – 32||66 – 74 cm|
|Medium||32 – 34||75 – 82 cm|
|Large||34 – 36||83 – 92 cm|
|X Large||36 – 38||93 – 100 cm|
|XX Large||38 – 40||101 – 112 cm|
|Medium||–||65 – 68.5 cm|
|Large||–||68.5 – 72 cm|
The last athletic cup system a man will ever need to buy.
The Diamond MMA Compression Jock and Athletic Cup System delivers exceptional groin protection without sacrificing comfort. Designed with military-grade elastics and premium-quality construction, our compression jock short will provide you with the optimal protection for high-impact sports.
The Diamond MMA compression jock short was designed with a high-performance 4-strap jock system and perfectly tailored cup pocket, preventing lateral and vertical movement of the athletic cup for a seamless, perfect fit.
- Tight, comfortable compression fit to warm the muscles and provide support during intense physical activity
- Includes a drawstring for a custom fit
The Diamond MMA athletic cup couples a co-molded elastomer design with a polycarbonate core to provide complete protection, comfort, and strength unlike any other cup on the market.
- Patent-pending design protects sensitive groin muscles and nerves from all angles of impact
- Our polycarbonate core is rigid, yet flexible – built from the same plastic material used in bulletproof glass
- Ergonomic soft edge molds to your body for an exceptional level of comfort
- You’ll never buy another cup again thanks to our lifetime warranty
Engineered by award-winning designers and Stanford University engineers, the Diamond MMA athletic cup system has been approved by doctors and urologists as the best groin protection on the market. Our products are used by professional athletes around the world.